Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fireproof...the Movie

Okay, I just got back from watching the Fireproof movie. For a low-budget film it was surprisingly well shot and well acted. I would say that it is worth the price of admission. Granted, the special they were running in the theater was pretty compelling. All military, police, and fire/rescue got in for free.

So, if you did not get to the movie, then do so. If you would like a link to play with, then here you go...Fireproof My Marriage. The movie was based, plot-wise, around a handwritten book, The Love Dare. You can find it at your favorite online bookstore. It might be a great read. There is also a book, Fireproof, that you can pick up.

Well, this is the end of my post. Not certain if the books or the movie will help your marriage, but I'm sure they can't hurt it anymore than it already is.

Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got back from watching Fireproof... it was great to see such a different-flavored movie on the regular, big screen